Friday 14 June 2013

Color me ORANGE...

My today's facebook status reads:  Orange seems to be the color of the month....I am liking everything that is orange except THE ORANGE itself :)

This shows how obsessed I am currently with this color. I have bought three dresses of varied shades of orange...bright orange...dull orange..peach...and yes an orange wallet too....lol. Just for a note, I am wearing an orange jacket today ;) Now I think its high time I stop gathering everything orange or else I will have  orange-o-mania...funny...But yes at times it does happen with me that I become so obsessed with a color that I go on buying stuff of the same color without realizing of overdoing it...So its time to control....



Glad that today is friday and I will  get my full quota of sleep tomorrow....sleepy me...Its not hat office is going hectic n all but the culprit is Bangalore weather which makes it soooo difficult to come out of my cosy blanket snoozing my alarm so many times that I tend to be late to office more than the times I am on time :P

No great plans on Saturday as India Pakistan match is scheduled and it will be a herculean task to even try to move M out of home to miss such a historical event..hehe....Good hopes for Sunday as I will make sure he compensates for the Saturday home arrest. Few things on shopping agenda and I take a pledge I will stay away from anything that even remotely matches orange ;)

Soon half of the year will get over...Time really does have wings...

Jiah Khan's suicide made me think how anything can affect one to such limits that he/she can take such dreadful step like suicide...I agree that yes it pains to lose one's love but it can't be love if it leads you to commit such heinous crime...Love makes you live each day with much more enthusiasm and hope and love. Anyways to each his own...

I am in a happy state of mind and looking forward to much more happiness to unfold in coming days..I can't help but SMILE :)))

TGIF....Have a super weekend guys....signing off

0662E284CD1F46BDA9D73BA453A5447E.png

No comments:

Post a Comment